Time: 7-8 hours
Season: All year round
Price: 6500 RUR per person
The price includes
- Transfer from your hotel to Teriberka and back
- Professional guide service
- Hot tea with snacks
- Sightseeing tour in Teriberka village
- Snowmobiles (December-April)
Cross-country boots for walking, an anorak (if it is rainy). Cash for souvenirs, for lunch at a restaurant and a tour for ATVs (June-October).
Put on warm and windproof clothes, an anorak, warm mittens, high warm boots; Lenses instead of glasses.Book this tour now
- Our guide meets you at your hotel at 9-10 am.
- Transfer to Teriberka village (this is a small settlement on the coast of the Arctic Ocean). Along the way we stop for taking photos if you want.
- From Teriberka we go to the waterfall (the biggest in the polar zone) and rocky coast (in the winter by snowmobile). You can make amazing photos here.
- In summer, autumn and spring we go to the artillery battery of the Second World War.
- In the car you can drink hot tea with snack. Also, you can visit a cafe on the beach. Take with you cash money (minimum 1000 RUR per person). In this cafe you can order dishes with fresh seafood (fish, crabs).
- We take a walk along the beach in Teriberka.
- Returning to Murmansk at 5-6 p.m.
We invite you to take a part in adventure to the coast of the Arctic Ocean on the Kola Peninsula. The tour starts in Murmansk from where we will go to the Teriberka village along the northern tundra. This place is one of the most popular in Kola Peninsula. Here was filmed famous Russian drama-movie «Leviafan».
In Teriberka you can vivst the Nordic waterfall running into the ocean, artillery battery of the World War 2 II, see old woody dead ships, military airfield of the World War II and strange old crosses...