Time: 3-6 hours
Season: September - April
Price: 6000 RUR per person
The price includes
- Aurora forecasting
- Professional guide service
- Transfer from your hotel and back
- Hot tea and snacks
- Photos with you and Aurora Borealis
We recommend to arrive in Murmansk at least for 3 days. because of the changeful forecast.
Take with you warm clothes in winter: warm winter jacket, winter waterproof trousers, thermal underwear, gloves, scarf, hat and high winter boots.
Use contact lenses instead of glasses.
Take a good camera with you. The guide will help you to fix camera mode for the best photos.Book this tour now
1. First of all you need to stay in Murmansk for at least 3 days. While you are waiting for Northern Lights tour, you can take part in our another tours (look the main page of our website). We will call you and tell that the forecast today is good and we are ready for the hunting.
2. On the day of the tour our guide takes your group from the hotel in Murmansk (about 9 p.m.) and next you go to the different places of the Kola Peninsula, because we are not 100% sure, where we will watch the Northern Lights. Be ready to go for 100 kilometers from Murmansk!
3. When you find Aurora Borealis, guide-photographer will ask you to move quickly to take best photos, because Northern Lights regulary changes.
4. If you cold, you can get into the car and drink hot tea with snacks.
5. After successful hunting we will go back to Murmansk. We finish the tour in different time. Usually it takes 3-5 hours.
6. During 1-3 days we will send you photos from the tour by the e-mail.
The Northern Lights is one of the most amazing natural phenomen on the planet Earth. The inhabitants of northern countries have the opportunity to see Aurora Borealis, but only sometimes it is possible because of cloudy weather or changeable activity of the Sun. Our professional guides find the most suitable days for a successful hunting for the Northern Lights.
You can watch the Northern Lights in Murmansk (Kola Peninsula) from the end of August to the end of March. We advise you to come here at least 3 days to see Aurora Borealis. The main purpose of our tour is to get good photos of you with the Northern Lights.
We provide tours to hunting for the Nothern Lights for 3 years and served about 1000 tourists from more than 25 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Australia.