Time: 3-5 hours
Season: September - April
Price: 5500 RUR per person
The price includes
- Making Aurora forecast
- Professional guide service
- Transfer from your hotel and back
- Hot tea and snacks
- Photos with you and Aurora Borealis
- Warm clothes for you in winter
Best time to see the northern lights is September, October, November, December, January, February and March (chances are equal).
We recommend to arrive to Murmansk for 3 nights. We will choose one of them with best chances to see the northern lights.
Take with you warm clothes in winter: warm winter jacket, winter waterproof trousers, thermal underwear, gloves, scarf, hat and high winter boots.
Use contact lenses instead of glasses.
Take a good camera with you. The guide will help you to fix camera for the best photos.Book this tour now
- We invite you to Murmansk city for at least 3-4 days. While you are waiting for Northern Lights tour, you can take part in our other tours (look the main page of our website). We will inform you every day about the forecast and chances to see northern lights in this day.
- On the day of the tour, our guide meets your group in the hotel in Murmansk (about 9 p.m.) and next you go to the different places of the Kola Peninsula because we are not 100% sure, where we will see the Northern Lights. Be ready to go for 50-80 kilometers from Murmansk.
- When you will find Aurora Borealis, guide-photographer will ask you to move quickly to take the best photos, because Northern Lights regularly changes. First of all, the guide makes group photos and then individual.
- If you cold, you can get into the car and drink hot tea with snacks. We have warm clothes for our tourists (must be ordered in advance).
- After successful hunting, we will go back to Murmansk. We finish the tour always at a different time. Usually, it takes 3-5 hours.
- After the tour, we will send you a web link to all photos (Google) immediately the next day without processing or a few photos with you after processing within 2-3 days.
The Northern Lights is one of the most amazing natural phenomena of the planet Earth. People who live in northern countries have the opportunity to see Aurora Borealis 7 months per year, but only sometimes (1-2 times in a week) it is possible because of cloudy weather or changeable activity of the Sun. Our professional guides find the most suitable days for a successful hunting for the Northern Lights.
We start our northern lights tours from August 25 until April 10. We advise you to come to Murmansk for at least 3 days to see Aurora Borealis. The main purpose of our tour is to show you this amazing light show and get beautiful pictures of you and the Northern Lights.
We provide tours to hunting for the Northern Lights for 3 years and served about 1000 tourists from more than 20 countries from Asia, Europe, America, and Australia.