Time: 7-8 hours
Price: 6500 RUR per person
The price includes:
- Professional guide service
- Transfer from your hotel and back
- Dinner in the cafe
- Horse riding lesson
- Tickets to Ostrich farm
You need to wear hat to put helmet. Warm comfortable clothes, gloves (!), dont wear shoes with heels. Winter pants (not dresses). Dont recommend to wear sneakers and jeans.Book this tour now
- 10:00 —Meeting with your guide in your hotel in Murmansk.
- 11:00 — Arriving to horse stablig and meeting horses.
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Excursion in stabling, where you will know how horses are living, how to take care of horses.
- 12:00 – 13:00 – Horse riding lesson.
- 13:00 – 13:30 – Photosession with horses.
- 13:30 – 14:00 – Lunch.
- *14:00 – 15:00 – Horse ride in the forest or snowtubing with horses (depend on the weather).
- 15:30 – 16:00 – Dinner in the cafe of Straus farm.
- 16:00 – 17:00 – Excursion in Ostrich farm and meeting different animals like strauses, peacocks, turkeys, eagle and others .
- 18:00 – Return back to your hotel in Murmansk.
Price includes: transfers, English speaking guide, horse riding lesson, photosessions, lunch, cafe, tickets to Straus farm.
- 1-2 people - 7000 RUR per person;
- 3-4 people - 6500 RUR per person;
- 5 and more people - individual.
During the tour, you will know about horses' life in the modern world and: how horses live in stable. You will take care of the horse: cleaning and feeding. Communicating with a horse is very useful for physical and mental health. While you will riding a horse, you can relax and get real pleasure from walking with fresh air. After the horse ride you will have an informative excursion on the Ostrich Farm with interesting animals living there - peacocks, turkeys, eagles, golden eagles, curly and Bukhara pigeons, ducks, Indian runners, rams, goats, deer and pheasants. You will be able to feed them from your hands and take photos.