Time: 9-10 hours
Season: All year round
Price: 7000 RUR per person
The price includes:
- Professional guide service
- Transfer from your hotel in Murmansk and back
- Visit the Museum of minerals
- Lunch in the cafe
- Visit Snow village (period December – April)
Wear hiking boots, waterproof jacket. Take cash money to buy souvenirs, have dinner in a restaurant or get ATV tour for your wish. Use contact linces instead glasses.
Wear warm winter jacket, gloves, high winter boots. Take cash money to buy souvenirs, have dinner in a restaurant or get snowmobile tour for your wish. Use contact linces instead glasses.Book this tour now
- Our guide will meet you in a hotel at 8 a.m. +/- 30 min (he will inform you).
- Transfer from Murmansk to Kirovsk town 250 km. One stop for WC and coffee (at the request of tourists).
- 12:00 p.m. arrival to Snow Village - artificial snow cave with beautiful ornament, lighting and ice sculptures - amaze! Tickets included. (December-April).
- Tour on snowmobiles (December-April) or on ATV-s (May-October). The time is about 15/30/60/90 minutes or ski lesson on a ski resort. (At the request of the tourist, not included in tour price). Have fun!
- Walk in the mountain valley to the lake Malyy Vudyavr (May-October).
- Lunch in the cafe in the snow park (is not included in the price because tourist can choose whatever he like on a distribution line in a live queue). Or we can make a reservation in another restaurant.
- Magic forest and UFO on open air. Tickets included.
- Start back to Murmansk about 6-7 p.m.
Enjoy a moment with North for you!
- 1-2 people - 7500 RUR per person;
- 3-5 people - 7000 RUR per person;
- 6 and more people - discussed individually.
Khibiny mountains are a wonderful place in the center of the Kola Peninsula. Here you can breathe the fresh mountain air, visit the largest Imandra lake in the Murmansk region, go skiing and snowboarding, ride a snowmobile and quad bike, visit a museum of miners, visit a building made of ice and snow. We invite you to this fascinating journey!