Time: 9-10 hours
Season: All year round
Price: 8000 RUR per person
The price includes:
- Professional guide service
- Transfer from your hotel in Murmansk and back
- Visit the Museum of minerals
- Visit Snow village (period December – April)
Wear hiking boots, waterproof jacket. Take cash money to buy souvenirs, have dinner in a restaurant or get ATV tour for your wish. Use contact linces instead glasses.
Wear warm winter jacket, gloves, high winter boots. Take cash money to buy souvenirs, have dinner in a restaurant or get snowmobile tour for your wish. Use contact linces instead glasses.Book this tour now
- At 9:00-10:00 a.m. our guide meets you in your hotel in Murmansk.
- Visit the observation desk on the open mine with useful minerals.
- Visit "The snow village" (on December-April months) with snow cave and ice sculptures.
- Walk in the mountain valley to the lake Malyy Vudyavr (May-November).
- Dinner in "The snow village" or in Kirovsk (dinner is not included).
- Visit museum in Kirovsk with minerals from Khibiny mountains and another places from the planet.
- Walk to the coast of Imandra lake - the biggest lake located in Kola peninsula.
- Have a mini-tour on snowmobiles (December-April) or on ATV-s (May-September). The time is about 30 minutes, not included in tour price.
- Back to Murmansk to your hotel about 6-8 p.m.
Tour price is 8000 RUR per person. Price for a larger group, please, confirm with manager. We organize tour in any date chosen by you.
Khibiny mountains are a wonderful place in the center of the Kola Peninsula. Here you can breathe the fresh mountain air, visit the largest Imandra lake in the Murmansk region, go skiing and snowboarding, ride a snowmobile and quad bike, visit a museum of miners, visit a building made of ice and snow. We invite you to this fascinating journey!