Time: 7 hours
Season: December - April
Price: 9000 RUR per person
The price includes:
- Professional guide service
- Transfer from your hotel in Murmansk and back
- Hot tea and snacks
- Photos with Huskies and reindeers
- Reindeer sledging 300 meters
- Snowmobile sledging trip
- Husky sledging for 5 km's with instructor
- Dinner: soup with salmon fish and reindeer meat
You will feel comfortable wearing warm clothes: warm jacket, warm pants, underwear, gloves, hat and scarf, high winter boots.
Wear the contact lenses instead of glasses.
Do not forget your camera for the first-class shoots!Book this tour now
- Our guide will meet your group in the hotel (time will be agreed in advance). Duration of the program in Husky Park 3 hours. Duration of one way transfer 2 hours.
- Arrival to husky park. Start of our program. Wearing Sami winter clothes in warm wooden Russian house.
- Feeding reindeers and sledging with these peaceful animals.
- Snowmobile sledging with Huskies. You will take change one by one in sledges with huskies on a total distance of 5 kilometers.
- Dinner: soup with salmon fish and reindeer meat.
- Visiting souvenir shop in Husky park.
- Playing and photos with Huskies.
- Return back to Murmansk.
Enjoy a moment with 'North for you'!
- 1-3 persons - 10 000 RUR per person (in group);
- 4-6 persons - 9 000 RUR per person (in group);
- 7-12 persons - 8 000 RUR per person (private or in group).
We invite you to take apart in amazing winter adventure to the place, where you can enjoy northern nature and wild animals. Professional service offers to enjoy a real Scandinavian holiday in Russia. This one-day trip you will remember for whole life!