Time: 4-5 hours
Season: December - April
Price: 7000 RUR per person
The price includes:
- Professional guide service
- Transfer from your hotel and back
- Hot tea and snacks
- Photos with Hasky
- Dog sledding at a distance of 5 kilometers
You will feel comfortable wearing warm clothes: warm hoody jacket, base layers, mittens or gloves, hat and scar, high winter boots.
Wear the contact lenses instead of glasses.
Do not forget your camera for the first-class shoots!Book this tour now
- Meet with the guide at your hotel.
- A transfer from Murmansk to dogs kennel.
- Have a walk around kennel and get acquainted to dogs of Alaska and Husky breed.
- Driving the dogsleds - 5 kilometers (1 person operates, 1 sits in sledge, on the middle of the route they change places).
- Have a walk around kennel and feed the reindeer.
- Drink hot tea and eat some delicacies.
- Return to Murmansk.
Tour price is 7000 RUR per person. Price for a larger group, please, confirm with manager..
Experience the beauty and strength of the most hardy dogs! You ride a 5 kilometer snow-covered route in a huskie’s sled, being surrounded with the northern nature!
Huskies and Alaska are the most hardy breeds of dog, perfect for overcoming long distances on snow. You will personally operate a sled with dogs at a speed up to 40 kilometers per hour!
Within our tour «The winter day with Husky» you:
- independently steer the dogsled at a distance of 5 km.
- Rest in sledge behind a dogsled and enjoy the beauty of northern nature.
- Organize a photoshoot with friendly Huskies and Alaska.
- See and feed reindeers.
- Drink wild-herbs tea and eat delicacies.